Atlanta-based Hospitality Lodging Systems continues to grow its network of hotels with the opening of six new properties – two under the Budgetel brand and four under the AmeriVu brand:
- Budgetel in Chattanooga, Tennessee with 280 rooms becomes the largest Budgetel
- Budgetel in Yuma, Arizona with 151 rooms becomes the first Budgetel in Arizona and is a former America’s Best Value Inn (ABVI)
- AmeriVu in Hayward, Wisconsin with 43 rooms is a re-branded ABVI
- AmeriVu in Pierre du Chien, Wisconsin with 42 rooms is a former Best Western hotel
- AmeriVu in Lomira, Wisconsin with 40 rooms is a former Country Hearth Inn
- AmeriVu in Cumberland, Wisconsin with 40 rooms is a former independent hotel
“We all look for the best deal in everything we buy, so our brands are a perfect fit for owners who want reasonable fees for themselves and reasonable rates for travelers,” said Doug Collins, Chairman and CEO of HLS.
HLS now operates a total of 52 hotels under its three brands – 33 as Budgetel Inns & Suites; 9 as Haven Inns & Suites; and 10 as AmeriVu Inns & Suites.