ATLANTA (Sept. 20, 2022) – IHG Hotels & Resorts (IHG), one of the world’s leading hotel companies, today unveiled the latest evolution of its upscale EVEN Hotels brand through an updated design, refreshed restaurant and integrated wellness experience. Developed in collaboration with franchisees, the new EVEN Hotels prototype will be more efficient to build and operate, making investment in the brand more attractive in more markets and driving future growth.
With 50 global hotels open or in the pipeline, EVEN Hotels was created to keep travelers’ wellness routines going however they choose to define them. The brand’s evolution will broaden EVEN Hotels’ appeal and capture more demand from guests looking to stay well when they travel for business or leisure.
The new changes are designed with flexibility and choice in mind, making EVEN Hotels an attractive option for any traveler whether they desire a wellness-minded lifestyle experience or are simply seeking an upscale stay. The new EVEN Kitchen & Bar restaurant operates within a focused service model, and features a menu that meets the needs of guests wanting to eat healthy on the road while also offering a number of options for guests wanting to indulge. Additionally, the prototype includes enhanced in-room fitness options delivered through three new room types, each featuring experiences that increase the potential for premium rates and give guests more workout choice.
Raul Ortiz, VP, Global Marketing and Brand Management for EVEN Hotels, said: “EVEN Hotels is a strategic long-term priority for IHG Hotels & Resorts. Enhancing the brand experience to reach even more guests while driving increased owner returns is the way we are growing EVEN Hotels. Our core mission is to put wellness while traveling within reach for more people. Our new offerings and richer experiences appeal to more travelers and owners.”
The signature hallmarks of the enhanced EVEN Hotels experience include:
- • Restorative Moments: A signature sleep experience, spa inspired showers, and infused water and complementary nightly tea service in the lobby to help guests restore and recharge.
- • F&B that Flexes for You: A focused offering restaurant featuring menu options that range from fresh and nutritious to crave-able and indulgent, complemented by a 24/7 market.
- • Keep Moving your Way: State-of-the-art athletic studio, choice of in-room fitness experience, complimentary on-demand digital content, and free daily laundry service for workout gear.
EVEN Hotels will showcase its evolved brand this week at the annual Lodging Conference in Phoenix, and guests will begin seeing elements of the new design at upcoming openings in Austin and Waco, Texas; Bozeman, Mont.; Portland, Ore. and Long Island City, N.Y. Additionally, EVEN Hotels will soon enter the San Diego market with a recently signed new dual-branded property (along with Staybridge Suites) scheduled to break ground in 2023.
To learn more about EVEN Hotels and book a stay, visit EVENHotels.com.
About IHG Hotels & Resorts
IHG Hotels & Resorts [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is a global hospitality company, with a purpose to provide True Hospitality for Good.
With a family of 17 hotel brands and IHG One Rewards, one of the world’s largest hotel loyalty programmes, IHG has over 6,000 open hotels in over 100 countries, and more than 1,800 in the development pipeline.
- • Luxury & Lifestyle: Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Vignette Collection, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo
- • Premium: voco hotels, HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, EVEN Hotels
- • Essentials: Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express, avid hotels
- • Suites: Atwell Suites, Staybridge Suites, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Candlewood Suites
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group’s holding company and is incorporated and registered in England and Wales. Approximately 325,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and corporate offices globally.
SOURCE IHG Hotels & Resorts