MIAMI, Feb. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — South Beach icon and leading international hospitality group, sbeis redefining how to experience Miami through the introduction of “The Suite Life by sbe,” a bespoke luxury program that takes its 360-degree lifestyle hospitality approach to new heights. Starting February 5, 2018, this exclusive sbe program unlocks Miami with access and service that only sbe can deliver, beginning the moment a guest chooses a Suite Life package at either the iconic Delano South Beach or the celebrated SLS South Beach. From there, Suite Life guests can experience Miami by water via a luxury cruise with VanDutch, and be spoiled with in-room check in and a personalized mini-bar by Proximo, all while enjoying best-in-class suite accommodations at two of Miami’s most luxurious hotels, a 24-hour Experience Connoisseur providing VIP access to over 20 sbe culinary and entertainment venues, as well as insider experiences with over 10 highly-coveted brands, including Away, BMW, Hampton Suncare, JetSmarter, Lavazza, Peroni, Perrier-Jouët, evian, and Whispering Angel.
Speaking to the vision behind The Suite Life by sbe, Sam Nazarian, Founder and CEO of sbe states: “Creating destinations and unique lifestyle experiences for guests is core to sbe’s DNA. We’re known for designing lifestyle moments forged with highly creative and passionate services.” He adds: “With The Suite Life by sbe, we’re tapping into our incredible partners to create memorable experiences that extend beyond the walls of our hotels, restaurants, and lounges. The Suite Life by sbe fully immerses guests in insider experiences and a vibrant lifestyle that they will not find anywhere else.”
The Suite Life by sbe is available at two iconic Philippe Starck-designed Miami hotels, SLS South Beachand Delano South Beach, which is known as the hotel that helped shape South Beach’s history as a sought-after destination.
Guests of The Suite Life by sbe will enjoy:
- Best-in-class suite accommodations at SLS South Beach or Delano South Beach.
- Exclusive access to JetSmarter.
- Airport pickup and drop off, while locals enjoy complimentary parking.
- Priority access to BMW house car.
- Immediate check-in where guests enjoy in-room check-in upon arrival and accommodations designed by Philippe Starck.
- A welcome bottle of Perrier-Jouët champagne.
- Branded beach bag outfitted with all of your bathing needs including Hampton Suncare for smart, serious sunbathing.
- Poolside Peroni and Whispering Angel along with two complimentary reserved loungers and preferred cabanas selections.
- A luxury yacht cruise through Miami’s Biscayne Bay with VanDutch.
- A personalized, in-room bar by Proximo based on preferences.
- Unlimited evian water and in-room Lavazza coffee.
- An Away luggage tag with geo-location technology to take home.
- Preferred access to sbe restaurants and nightlife, including Katsuya, Cleo, Bazaar Mar, Fi’lia, Doheny Room, Hyde Beach, and more, as well as events and perks with preferred partners.
- Personalized services and amenities available 24/7 with a 24-hour Experience Connoisseur. A dedicated phone line gives around-the-clock access to assistance, recommendations, priority reservations and custom mini-bar selections.
Visit www.sbe.com/suitelife to watch the official Suite Life video and book your own The Suite Life by sbe package for stays beginning February 5, 2018. Follow #TheSuiteLifebysbe to see how it all unfolds. Want to experience The Suite Life by sbe on a smaller scale? A Tier 1 package includes all experiences and amenities excluding JetSmarter, VanDutch, and Away.
Established in 2002 by Founder and CEO Sam Nazarian, sbe is a privately-held, leading lifestyle hospitality company that develops, manages and operates award-winning hotels, residences, restaurants and nightclubs. Through exclusive partnerships with cultural visionaries, sbe is devoted to creating extraordinary experiences throughout its proprietary brands with a commitment to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. Following the acquisition of Morgans Hotel Group, the pioneer of boutique lifestyle hotels, in partnership with The Yucaipa Companies and Cain International (formerly Cain Hoy), sbe has an unparalleled global portfolio featuring 23 world-class lifestyle hotel properties in 9 attractive gateway markets and 134 global world-renowned hotel, entertainment and food & beverage outlets. The company is uniquely positioned to offer a complete lifestyle experience – from nightlife, food & beverage and entertainment to hotels and residences, and through its innovative customer loyalty and rewards program, The Code, as well as its award-winning international real estate development subsidiary, Dakota Development – all of which solidify sbe as the preeminent leader across hospitality. The company’s established and upcoming hotel brands include SLS Hotel & Residences, Delano, Mondrian, Redbury, Hyde Hotel & Residences, and Originals. In addition, sbe has the following internationally acclaimed restaurants and lounges under subsidiary Disruptive Restaurant Group: Katsuya, Cleo, The Bazaar by José Andrés, Fi’lia by Michael Schwartz, Umami Burger, Hyde Lounge, Skybar, and Privilege. More information about sbe can be obtained at sbe.com.
About The Delano South Beach, Miami
With its soaring lobby and subtle seductions, Delano is the hotel that helped to shape South Beach’s history as a sought-after destination. Designed by Philippe Starck, Delano South Beach is a luxury boutique hotel that balances eclectic details with grand public spaces that are playful, elegant, quietly theatrical and filled with all-night energy – proof that the new rules of chic are simplicity with a crisp, clean and modern sense of ease. The property’s highly sought-after Beach Club offers-up the ultimate seaside retreat, offering a distinctive, refined outdoor environment, replete with a whimsical Alice in Wonderland garden path leading to the iconic swimming pool and with direct access to the ocean. Signature dining elements include LEYNIA, helmed by renowned Chef Jose Icardi, features his take on traditional Argentine cuisine fused with Japanese influences. The bustling eatery, which serves family-style meals in both the elegant indoor dining space and on the property’s coveted terrace, is ideal for large parties. Adding a theatrical touch to the dining experience, dishes and drinks are served tableside from roaming bicicletas (bikes) imported from Argentina. The centerpiece of the restaurant is a wood burning grill, allowing meats to be cooked a la leña practically tableside. In addition to time-honored Argentinian dishes, including a selection of meats arranged in two tiers, guests can enjoy sushi and daily fish specials flown in from around the world. Cocktails are inventive versions of beloved Miami Beach classics, using the traditional flavors of South America.
Additional dining options include:
- UMI Sushi and Sake Bar which offers guests a casual experience right in the middle of Delano’s lobby, perfectly complemented by a selection of carefully crafted cocktails and Japanese sakes
- Doheny Room, tucked away behind closed doors in the back of Delano’s expansive lobby, offers a refined, yet stylish atmosphere, catering to those looking for an experience that’s a bit more cultured. Sceney yet discreet, a contrast to many Miami hotspots, Doheny Room at Delano is amenable to natural socializing and dancing, engaging guests with the ‘anti-club’ playlists
- Rose Bar, a glamorous and sophisticated space, is a cocktail aficionado’s enclave. It is the perfect spot for a drink, a quiet conversation, and the ideal perch for lobby people-watching. Cocktail service is offered in a relaxed setting, from the Lobby Lounge to the outdoor terrace. A light food menu with bites from Leynia at Delano South Beach is also available
About SLS South Beach
In designing SLS South Beach, Philippe Starck channeled the spirit of Madame de Pompadour. Fit for Louis XV’s legendary mistress, the oceanfront hotel design reflects the sophistication of old French aristocracy while naughty nods such as mirrors on the ceiling and a box marked “sinners” keep things historically accurate. Some liberties were taken, however, to improve on 18th-century technology: each hotel room features high-speed Wi-Fi and MP3 connectivity. And for the Villa and Presidential Penthouse, Lenny Kravitz channeled a world traveler and collector for his designs. World-class dining options at SLS South Beach include creative Latin flavors at Bazaar by Chef José Andrés and Japanese cuisine at Katsuya by Master Sushi Chef Katsuya Uechi For more information, visit slshotels.com/southbeach.