(ATLANTA, July 15, 2021) – hihotels by Hospitality International, a recognized leader in franchising of conversion and new build hotels for economy lodging, is pleased to report that the company signed and/or activated six properties into the system during the second quarter of 2021.
Featuring five distinct brands – Red Carpet Inn, Scottish Inns, Master Hosts Inns, Downtowner Inns and Passport Inn – hihotels is attracting more and more hoteliers thanks to its unique franchising model that delivers customized support, advanced technology and overall value.
“We have been working aggressively to expand the footprint of our brands through what I call smart growth. Instead of focusing on the sheer number of hotels in the system, we are focusing more on hotels that are in good locations, are high quality and have ownership that has a desire to work together to achieve success for both their property and their franchise system. These new additions are perfect examples and will help increase the value of the system in the long term,” said hihotels President & CEO Chris Guimbellot.
Below is a list of the company’s activity last quarter, which included additions in the Houston, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. areas:
· Red Carpet Inn, Leavenworth, IN, re-activated under new contract
· Red Carpet Inn, College Park, MD, former Econo Lodge, activated
· Red Carpet Inn, Lancaster, PA, former Travelodge, signed & activated
· Red Carpet Inn, Lester, PA, former Econo Lodge, signed
· Scottish Inns, Ashland, OR, former Rodeway Inn, activated
· Scottish Inns & Suites, Spring, TX, former Econo Lodge, activated