(ATLANTA, January 12, 2021) – hihotels by Hospitality International, a recognized leader in franchising of conversion and new build hotels for economy lodging, is pleased to report that the company signed and/or activated 18 properties into the system in 2020.
Featuring five distinct brands – Red Carpet Inn, Scottish Inns, Master Hosts Inns, Downtowner Inns and Passport Inn – hihotels is attracting more and more hoteliers thanks to its unique franchising model that delivers customized support, advanced technology and overall value.
“Last June, we announced a new branding identity for the company that expanded franchisee services and development opportunities, and refocused our goal of becoming the best choice for economy hotel franchising. The response has been tremendous and we look forward to building on this great momentum in 2021,” said hihotels President & CEO Chris Guimbellot.
The new additions in 2020 literally ranged from coast to coast and included conversions from such brands as Days Inn, Econo Lodge, Motel 6, Ramada Inn, Quality Inn & Suites and Super 8. Newly built Scottish Inns also opened last year in the Dallas suburb of Carrollton and in Houston, which helped increase hihotels’ presence in Texas to 60 properties. Below is a full list of the company’s activity last year:
· Master Host Inns, Bronx, NY, former Days Inn, signed
· Passport Inn & Suites, Corona, CA, former OYO, activated
· Passport Inn, Pomona, CA, former OYO, activated
· Passport Inn, Whittier, CA, former OYO, activated
· Red Carpet Inn, Washington, DC, former Howard Johnson, signed & activated
· Red Carpet Inn, Indian Head, MD, former Super 8, signed & activated
· Red Carpet Inn, Takoma Park, MD, former Econo Lodge, activated
· Red Carpet Inn, Whippany, NJ, former Americas Best Value Inn, activated
· Red Carpet Inn & Suites, Hazleton, PA, former Ramada Inn, activated
· Scottish Inns, Bakersfield, CA, former Knights Inn, signed
· Scottish Inns & Suites, Bordentown, NJ, former Motel 6, signed & activated
· Scottish Inns, Carrollton, TX, new construction, signed
· Scottish Inns & Suites, Cotulla, TX, former Quality Inn & Suites, signed & activated
· Scottish Inns, DeSoto, TX, former Americas Best Value Inn, signed
· Scottish Inns & Suites, Houston, TX (IAH Airport), former independent, activated
· Scottish Inns & Suites, Houston, TX (Willowbrook), new construction, activated
· Scottish Inns & Suites, La Porte, TX, former Super 8, signed & activated
· Scottish Inns & Suites, Wharton, TX, former Motel 6, signed & activated
About Hospitality International, Inc.
c, Inc. has offered inexpensive franchising alternatives for hotel owners and developers since 1982. Our five distinct economy brands offer franchisees a choice of franchise opportunities to best suit their particular market, geographic area and personal business needs, while delivering customized support, advanced technology and overall value.