Silver Heritage Group, Asia’s leading regional gaming operations and development company announces the grand opening of their first 5-star integrated resort – Tiger Palace Resort in Bhairahawa, Nepal in March 2018. Led by an audacious vision to transform South Asia’s entertainment landscape, the grand opening event is spread over two days, Saturday, 16 March and Sunday, 17 March 2018. Guests will witness invigorating dance performances by famous Ukrainian troops and Thai Dancers along with scintillating performances by Bollywood’s dance sensations, Natasa Stankovic and Poonam Pandey. Staying true to the brand promise Tiger Palace Resort will be an exhilarating, heart-stopping entertainment destination unlike anything the Indian consumer has seen before.
Located in Bhairahawa, in southern Nepal’s subtropical Terai region, Tiger Palace Resort is just 8 km north of the India–Nepal border. Easily accessible to Indian travellers, it is a short 2 hour 45 minutes drive from the Gorakhpur Airport (Uttar Pradesh, India) making it a perfect destination for those seeking a break from the usual, the regular, the boring.
Tucked away from the daily hustle and bustle, Tiger Palace Resort is in a world of its own. Surrounded by scenic vistas of the Himalayan foothills and with famous tourist attractions within reach such as the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Lumbini – the birthplace of Lord Buddha, and Chitwan National Park – home to rare animals including one-horned rhinos and Bengal tigers, as well as close to the ancient cities of Kapilavastu, Devedaha and Palpa.
Spread over 22 acres of land, Tiger Palace Resort offers 100 well-appointed guest rooms and suites along with two opulent private villas, offering uninterrupted scenic views of the mountains and forests surrounding the resort. Designed to cater the varying needs of discerning travellers, the resort features a stunning 2,500 square meters of live gaming and entertainment venue, featuring 44 gaming tables and more 200 electronic gaming machines. The resort amenities include various F&B outlets, a large swimming pool, and a dedicated kids club with a wide array of entertainment options for children. For wellness and relaxation, the resort’s spa offers variety of body treatments and massages, a gym, sauna and steam rooms. For conferences, meetings, and weddings, Tiger Palace Resort offers multiple venues including a ballroom and an expansive function lawn that can accommodate up to 1,000 guests. The resort also features a 100-year-old Rana temple, which sets the scene perfectly for wedding functions. The resort is a wholesome entertainment destination integrated with 5-star entertainment and restorative family experiences built into an international design.
The Hotel’s soft opening was held on 20 September 2017.
Tim Shepherd, Co-founder and Senior Advisor, Silver Heritage Group, said: “Tiger Palace Resort is our first wholly owned and operated five-star integrated resort in Bhairahawa, Nepal. This resort forms a major part of the Silver Heritage Group’s core growth strategy of focusing on developing casino resorts on the Indo-Nepal border and capitalising on the strong demand from Indian customers for a wholesome entertainment destination. The immediate target market for the resort comprises of the more than 15 million aspirational middle-class Indian citizens living within six hours of travel from the resort, in states including Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and West Bengal.”
The resort offers:
- 100 rooms and suites featuring modern furnishings, hardwood floors, a 42-inch HD TV, a work desk with complimentary Wi-Fi. The bathrooms feature Italian titled floors and spacious walk-in showers
- Two villas – A pinnacle of opulence, the two-bedroom villas consist of a spacious living room, one master bedroom with a king-sized bed opening on to large verandah overlooking the swimming pool, and one twin bedded room opening on to a private garden with a Balinese shower accessed directly from the bedroom.
- Dining options currently opened are:
- Ramro Chowk – An all-day dining restaurant with a specially curated menu featuring dishes from across the globe; and
- Cabana Avenue – Located next to the beautiful poolside, the restaurant features both indoor and outdoor seating options, providing guests with a casual setting for lunch, sunny afternoon drinks or a cozy spot for light bites in the evening
- The Jackpot Buffet – Perfectly placed within the Casino, The Jackpot Buffet offers luxurious buffets with a wide selection of food and beverage options to suit every mood and palate
- Outdoor Swimming Pool – Tiger Palace Resort is intimately connected to pools. Right from the lobby area onwards, a magnificent water promenade leads to the multiple swimming pools
- State-of-the-art gym and a spa and wellness centre with dedicated male and female steam and sauna rooms
- Cub’s Kingdom – A carefully designed and well-equipped area to keep kids busy, entertained and safe. Featuring special kid-friendly furniture, it’s meant to be an irresistible destination for young ones
- Casino – The world-class casino is spread over 2,500 sqm and features three distinct gaming zones which are on-par with some of the best in the world. For seasoned and high-stake players, it features a distinct Premium Mass and VIP area. The Premium Mass and VIP gaming area are expected to open soon. The casino features 44 gaming tables and over 200 electronic gaming machines, there is a capacity for a lot more. The casino also has a performance stage and stylish bar.
Book now to be part of the grand opening celebrations. For reservations or more details, please visit http://tigerpalace.com/casino-grand-opening.